Our Ideal Franchisee
To promote the continued success of the True Install brand, we seek partnership with individuals who echo the values and characteristics of our successful Franchise Members.
Qualities of a Successful True Install Owner
While prior experience in the sign industry or installation services is a bonus, it is not required. Our True Install Franchise Members are diverse in their experiences but all share core qualities.
- Community Engagement: Enjoy the diverse interactions you’ll experience through your True Install business – from sales interactions, networking events, volunteer work, to casual conversations in day-to-day scenarios.
- Problem Solvers: Business owners, marketers, event planners and many more will come to you seeking a hassle-free, professional installation. Your mission? Understand, advise and deliver the best possible solution.
- Detail Oriented: Meeting a prospect and making a sale is just the start of the process. Ensuring a project is meticulously handled from installation to billing is essential.
- Team Leader: Directing, inspiring, and coordinating your crew to work seamlessly.
- Technical Affinity: Familiarity or at least a comfort level with industry tools is beneficial.
If you’re the kind of person who knows they check off the boxes above, adapting to the True Install franchisee lifestyle will come with ease. Additionally, it’s imperative for new franchisees to be active owners, especially during the initial stages. As the business grows and evolves, your role will also encompass mentoring and guiding your expanding team, ensuring that the quality and values of True Install are consistently upheld. But there’s more to business than just starting your engine every morning; you want to know what you’ll encounter on an average workday.
A Day in the Life of a True Install Business Owner
Staffing: True Install operations typically open with a single employee but can expand across territories with multiple crews. New to the talent recruiting landscape? Don’t worry – we can help!
Sales: While some leads will contact you directly, most of your highest-value clients are captured through networking, outbound sales efforts and referrals. Even more business comes from the variety of promotional and marketing programs we execute in support of our Franchise Members.
Operations: Benefit from our lead qualification services, access specialized training materials for unfamiliar installation projects, and rely on our guidance for timely investments or upgrades in tools and equipment.
Travel & Networking: Participate in virtual and in-person networking and training events. These are invaluable platforms to learn, share, and connect with fellow Franchise Members – many of whom may end up as some of your best clients!